Oracle 19c RAC 补丁官方Readme 说明Patch 34160831: COMBO OF OJVM RU COMPONENT 18.104.22.168.220719 + DB RU 22.214.171.124.220719
This document is accurate at the time of release. For any changes and additional information regarding this patch, see these related documents that are available at My Oracle Support (
- Document 19202207.9 Oracle Database 19c Release Update and Release Update Revision Jul 2022 Known Issues
This patch is not Oracle RAC Rolling installable. However, the OJVM RU (Update) may be installed in a “Conditional Rolling Install” fashion for the following use cases:
- No OJVM usage
- OJVM used by non-critical jobs and programs
- OJVM used by critical functions isolated as services
- OJVM used extensively, not isolated, and downtime is tolerated
- OJVM used by critical functions and minimal downtime is required
See My Oracle Support Document 2217053.1 for more details.
This document includes the following sections:
- About the Combo Patch
- Installing the Combo Patch
- Uninstalling the Combo Patch
- Documentation Accessibility
1.1 About the Combo Patch
This is a convenience patch that includes both the Oracle JavaVM Component Release Update 126.96.36.199.220719 patch and the Database Jul 2022 Release Update 188.8.131.52.220719 patch and can be downloaded using a single zip from My Oracle Support.
The Patch contains the following list of patches:
- Patch 34133642 – Database Jul 2022 Release Update 184.108.40.206.220719 –> RAC-Rolling Installable
- Patch 34086870 – Oracle JavaVM Component Release Update 220.127.116.11.220719 . Patch has some additional requirements if it is to be installed in a “Conditional Rolling Install” fashion, as detailed in MOS NOTE 2217053.1.
1.2 Installing the Combo Patch
To install patches, complete the following steps:
- Download and extract the ARU patch file available under Patch 34160831 to a directory of your choice.
- Unzip patch file downloaded. An example is as follows:% unzip p34160831 _190000_<platform>.zip inflating: README.html inflating: … %
- Verify the structure of the contents of the Combo Patch. The top-level directory contains this README document and some sub-directories in the following layout:34160831 | |- README.txt | |- README.html | |- 34133642 | | –README.html | — <other files and directories> | |- 34086870 | | –README.html | — <other files and directories> | NOTE: To review the READMEs for the component patches, click on the component patch number, then click Read Me.
- Install each of the component patches. For information about installing these patches, refer to the component-specific README files which are included in the patch bundle. For example, to know information about applying the Oracle JavaVM Component Release Update 18.104.22.168.220719 patch, see 34160831 /34086870/README.html.
1.3 Uninstalling the Combo Patch
Refer to the component-specific READMEs for rollback instructions.
4 Documentation Accessibility
For information about Oracle’s commitment to accessibility, visit the Oracle Accessibility Program website at
Access to Oracle Support
Oracle customers that have purchased support have access to electronic support through My Oracle Support. For information, visit
http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=acc&id=info or visit
http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=acc&id=trs if you are hearing impaired.
沟通购买：QQ咨询 淘宝咨询 微信咨询 淘宝店铺
数据库远程运维 » Oracle 19c RAC 补丁官方Readme 说明Patch 34160831: COMBO OF OJVM RU COMPONENT 22.214.171.124.220719 + DB RU 126.96.36.199.220719